Brand Sales Executive (2 Nos)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of relevant sponsorship marketing experience
- UAE Driving License is a must
- Advertising Agency experience is a plus
- Sports marketing experience is a plus
- Regularly delivers quality work (creatively and strategically reliable) within budget parameters
- Strong digital and social media understanding
- Highly organised as well as the ability to be highly flexible in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Experience in handling large clients/projects
- Experience in building and managing budgets
- Proactive self-starter, able to identify projects and tasks, and see them through execution
- Organised with the ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic & resourceful
- Polished, professional demeanour & team player
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes quickly and efficiently
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
Corporate marketing position responsible for building and leading all phases of a sponsorship program. This involves responsibility for developing and maintaining a marketing plan for the sponsor program to meet or exceed the overall business objectives. Responsibilities including sponsor prospecting, proposal customisation and presentation, contract revision and servicing, and sponsor follow-up and support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement a sponsorship sale plan for increasing revenues in a cost-effective manner. Target objectives, including increasing sponsorships sales and creating sponsorship products and licensing deals to meet or exceed the overall business objectives.
- Develop and implement a sponsorship budget to achieve the sales plan.
- Develop, maintain and implement sponsorship program guideline to increase sponsorship recruitment, satisfaction, and support.
- Manages all sponsorship activities. Responsible for sponsor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, contract and servicing, sponsor follow-up and support, trade shows development and representing the company at industry functions.
- Interface with internet marketing to create and manage online sponsorships programs to ensure a steady stream of future sales.
- Submit marketing plan, prospect activity, and forecast report to the Chairman provide a briefing to others as necessary or as requested. Perform other duties as assigned.
Reports directly to the Chairman and works with other Marketing managers and staff.