1. Participant must be 18 years or older as of the date of entry.
2. The participant needs to have a valid passport if they are a citizen of a country other than UAE.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant entrant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Abu Dhabi T10 as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
4. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on September 13, 2019, at 12:00AM UAE Time through and including September 30th, 2019 at 12:00PM UAE Time. All entries must be received by September 30th, 2019 at 12PM UAE Time. (Final Entry dates can be postponed or vary by T10 Sports Management FZC)
5. The Winner will be declared at 18:00 IST on 5th of October 2019
on the T10 @T10league Facebook page (Final Entry dates can be postponed or vary by T10 Sports Management FZC).
6. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a slogan entry by posting a (Video, Image, Message, Design, Write Up, Article, Social Media Post) at the comment section on the Facebook page T10 League using the #SabseBadaT10Fan or also sending entries at Sabsebadat10fan
7. The entries for the contest will be accepted only in English and Hindi Language.
8. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of T10 Sports Management FZC. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple Facebook accounts, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of T10 Sports Management FZC.
9. Quality of the slogan as unique along with highest likes, views, and shares will be the criteria which are completely reserved to T10 Sports Management FZC on the winner’s decision.
10. The winner of the contest will get a paid round trip airline ticket to Abu Dhabi T10 Opening Ceremony on 14th of November and opening matchday on 15th of November.
11. Will be provided with tickets for 13th of November to Abu Dhabi and return tickets on 16th of November. Accommodation & Food will be provided for the 4 days stay in Abu Dhabi along with the travel to the Stadium, Zayed Cricket Stadium Abu Dhabi.
12. The winner needs to abide by the contest rule participation and their availability on the ground is mandatory for the contest events on the ground. Negligence and failure to their presence will disqualify their gratification of the contest.
13. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by T10 Sports Management FZC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at T10 Sports Management FZC sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission T10 Sports Management FZC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
14. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by T10 Sports Management FZC. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. T10 Sports Management FZC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as may be required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT T10 SPORTS MANAGEMENT FZC DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
13. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that T10 Sports Management FZC and anyone acting on behalf of T10 Sports Management FZC and T10 Sports Management FZC licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of T10 Sports Management FZC should the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless T10 Sports Management FZC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which T10 Sports Management FZC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay to arise out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
14. Terms & Conditions: T10 Sports Management FZC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond T10 Sports Management FZC control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, T10 Sports Management FZC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by T10 Sports Management FZC. T10 Sports Management FZC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. T10 Sports Management FZC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, T10 Sports Management FZC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless T10 Sports Management FZC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
16. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UAE AND THE STATE OF ABU DHABI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
18. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to T10 Sports Management FZC.
19. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Abu Dhabi T10.
20. The Campaign hosted by T10 Sports Management FZC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, Twitter.