Abu Dhabi T10
The Abu Dhabi T10 is the world’s leading tournament for T10 cricket – the newest and fastest format of the sport. Two teams play 10 overs each for 90 minutes of pure entertainment. Since its launch in 2017, the tournament has garnered massive support from fans, players, and official bodies from across the world. It is the world’s only 10-over cricket tournament to be sanctioned by the International Cricket Council (ICC) and is licensed by the Emirates Cricket Board for ten years. A brainchild of billionaire businessman Nawab Shaji Ul Mulk, the tournament is growing from strength to strength with every passing year.
Through the five-year partnership with the Abu Dhabi government, the fourth edition of The Abu Dhabi T10 will be held from January 28 to February 6 at the iconic Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi where eight teams will play a total of 29 matches. It will be broadcast in four continents to reach over a million cricket fans.
Nawab Shaji Ul Mulk – Founder & Chairman
- Chairman – Mulk Holdings, diversified multinational company with the presence in 90 countries
- Ranked #9 in Forbes’ Top 100 Indian Leaders in the Arab World – 2019
- MRM Award winner for the Largest Manufacturer in UAE
- Winner of Sharjah Excellence Award for Largest Manufacturer in Large Scale Industry
- Ranked #5 in Arabian Business’ richest Indian in GCC
- Brand owner of Alubond USA, #8 most admired company in GCC with manufacturing bases in 5 countries
- Board member of Emirates Cricket Board