T10 League - the world's first professional ten-over format league
T10 League is the world’s first and currently the only professional ten-over format international cricket league backed by the Emirates Cricket Board (ECB) and sanctioned by the International Cricket Council (ICC), the governing body of international cricket. It is launched and owned by T10 Sports Management FZC, a group company of Mulk Holdings International. The 2017 edition was played from 14-17 December and 2018 edition from 21 November to 2nd December at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium.
Emirates Cricket Board
Emirates Cricket Board, UAE is the official governing body of the sport of cricket in UAE. ECB is an associate member of International Cricket Council and has been a member of that body since 1990. It is also a member of the Asian Cricket Council.
T Ten Sports Management
T Ten Sports Management FZC is a group company of the multinational and diversified conglomerate Mulk Holdings. The company is listed number 7 by Forbes and Arabian Business in the list of top 100 most influential companies in the Arabian world.
Mulk Holdings is a multinational conglomerate with diversified business interests in Manufacturing of Metal Composites (Alubond U.S.A.), Facade Contracting, Healthcare, Aluminum Coil Coatings, Plastic Industries, Power Generation, Real Estate and Cricket Assets.
Founder & Chairman- Nawab Shaji Ul Mulk
- Chairman – Mulk Holdings, diversified multinational company with the presence in 90 countries.
- Ranked #9 in Forbes’ top 100 Indian Leaders in the Arab World -2017.
- MRM Award winner for the Largest Manufacturer in UAE.
- Winner of Sharjah Excellence Award for Largest Manufacturer in Large Scale Industry.
- Ranked #7 in Arabian Business’ richest Indian in GCC.
- Brand owner of Alubond USA, #8 most admired company in GCC with manufacturing bases in 5 countries.
- Board member of Emirates Cricket Board
Managing Partner - Nawab Saadullah Khan
- Managing Director – Globeclad, a Mulk Holdings Group of Companies.
- Diversified industry experience in international market of over 35 years in aviation, operations and maintenance, manufacturing and contracting.
- Recipient of emirates airlines lifetime achievement award in 2006.
- Extensive experience in building materials, manufacturing and marketing particularly in facade industry.
- Experience in creating joint venture opportunities and business development in international markets.
- Creating a specialized business unit for external cladding. Globeclad is currently managing a design, supply, fabricate and installation contracts for facade as a global company.
COO - Col. Arvinder Singh
- COO, T10 Sports Management FZC
- CEO, Kings XI Punjab (2008 – 2015 )
- CEO, Gujarat Lions (2016 – 2017)