T10 League - the world's first professional ten-over format league
Since its launch to sellout crowds in Sharjah in 2017, the rise of the T10 League, the world’s only International T10 Franchise League, has been exponential. Sanctioned by the ICC and licensed for ten years by Emirates Cricket Board, each year, the league’s duration, teams, international stars, broadcasters and fan base has increased. The brainchild of billionaire businessman, Shaji Ul Mulk, the T10’s draw is its unique format; 10 overs, 90 minutes of fast paced ‘cricketainment’ – a new, short, high energy format loved by global audiences and international cricket stars alike. Now the third most watched league in the world with a global audience of over 100 million, in Season 3, the T10 League will become unmissable as it becomes the newest official national sports asset of the UAE. A five year partnership with Abu Dhabi government will see Abu Dhabi become the new home of T10 cricket as it welcomes bigger international stars, a wider audience, increased broadcasters and an even greater fan experience. The game is changing… Be part of the change
Nawab Shaji Ul Mulk - Founder & Chairman
- Chairman – Mulk Holdings, diversified multinational company with the presence in 90 countries.
- Ranked #9 in Forbes’ Top 100 Indian Leaders in the Arab World -2019.
- MRM Award winner for the Largest Manufacturer in UAE.
- Winner of Sharjah Excellence Award for Largest Manufacturer in Large Scale Industry.
- Ranked #5 in Arabian Business’ richest Indian in GCC.
- Brand owner of Alubond USA, #8 most admired company in GCC with manufacturing bases in 5 countries.
- Board member of Emirates Cricket Board
Nawab Saadullah Khan - Managing Partner
- Managing Director – Globeclad, a Mulk Holdings Group of Companies.
- Diversified industry experience in international market of over 35 years in aviation, operations and maintenance, manufacturing and contracting.
- Recipient of emirates airlines lifetime achievement award in 2006.
- Extensive experience in building materials, manufacturing and marketing particularly in facade industry.
- Experience in creating joint venture opportunities and business development in international markets.
- Creating a specialized business unit for external cladding. Globeclad is currently managing a design, supply, fabricate and installation contracts for facade as a global company.